Monday

Water colours on the beach

I like to think that this skirt looks like someone painted it with water colour paints. Also, that they used my pro technique of adding too much water until everything blurs together. 

Wearing: Skirt: JC Penney // Shirt: Smart Set // Tank top: Old Navy // Necklace: gift from a student // Boots: Burlington Coat Factory //
Reading: The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
Posing: on the beach 


I had been wearing heels during the day, which I discarded on the drive home.  When I arrived at the beach, I swapped them for my well loved booties.  Bare legs and these boots take me back to summer festivals - the heat and the music and the flower crowns all swirling around me in one glorious memory. 


I got this necklace from a student a few years back.  In my mind, it matches this skirt perfectly.  I mean, I think that the one huge bead in the centre does.  


I was tempted to take off these boots and dip my toes in, but I somehow managed to resist.  I probably won't be able to next time.

Hey summer, see you soon!
♥ Meg xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment