Monday

Happy St Pat's

It was Dress Like a Leprechaun Day at my school today.  I ♥ spirit days times one million. Maybe even more than that.  haha.

Cardigan: Old Navy // 


Cardigan: Old Navy // Leggings and shirt: Joe Fresh // Skirt: Hot Topic // Socks: Claire's // Shoes: UO //

And to think, some of my colleagues just wore a green shirt.  Pshaw. Go big or go home, my friends :)

Bow tie worn as headband, and necklace: Dollarama //

Shoes: Urban Outfitters // Socks: Claire's //

These sequin shoes are moving their way up my [long] list of favourite shoes.  Oops, they can hear me... I LOVE you all, my darlings.  teehee. 

I hope your day was filled with all the green and orange you could handle. 
♥ Meg xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Theme day <3 As always, you knocked it out of the park!
    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete