Saturday

Easter egg

One day this week I decided to wear all of the pastels in the world.  Which may or may not have led to people calling me an Easter egg.  I've learned from M, though, that an Easter egg is like a hidden gem or an inside joke in a video game. Obviously that's the reference that was being made here ;) 

Sweatshirt: Old Navy // Necklace: Forever XXI

There's a dress under this sweater, which might explain the bulkiness.  I think that a shorter sweater might have solved this issue, but whatevs... it's winter, you're allowed to look bulky.

Sweatshirt: Old Navy // Dress: JC Penney // Tights: Target // Shoes and Necklace: Forever XXI // 

Sweatshirt: Old Navy // Dress: JC Penney // Tights: Target // Shoes and Necklace: Forever XXI // 

These minty green tights were an impulse buy that I don't regret one bit.

Dress: JC Penney // Tights: Target // Shoes: Forever XXI // 

Not pictured, but actually paired with this springy outfit: my winter parka, boots, mitts, hat and scarf.

Happy long weekend, 
♥ Meg xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment