Friday

Sequins in the woods

Sometimes on the way home from work I escape the maddening commute and frolic in the woods. I think that people walking their dogs were startled by the sight of sequins in the forest.

Shirt: Forever XXI // Cardigan: TJ Maxx // Skirt: Winner's // Tights: CK // Belt: borrowed from another dress //

First, it was pretty dark and gloomy in this part of the woods.  Somehow when I lightened up the pictures, the grass changed to this strange hue.

Next, I wore stripes and stripes together, with a sequined cardigan, and beige fishnets - because I'm awesome like that.

Shirt: Forever XXI // Cardigan: TJ Maxx // Skirt: Winner's // Tights: CK // Belt: borrowed from another dress //

This outfit was also part of my I-can-wear-red-and-or-green everyday in December challenge... a challenge that only I took part in.  haha

Shirt: Forever XXI // Cardigan: TJ Maxx // Skirt: Winner's // Necklace: Forever XXI// Belt: borrowed from another dress //

When I bought this cardigan, Erin and I declared it a "staple."  Every woman should have a black [sequined] cardigan in her wardrobe, right?  :) 

♥ Meg xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment