Thursday

THE dress

Mum brought me back this dress from a Florida vacay a few years ago.  It's a perfect summer dress.  M calls it the dress because he loves it on me. :)

Dress: gift from Mum // Sandals: Target //

This dress is simple.  It's just a long flowing dress.  Somehow, though, the mix of patterns on it and the way I feel when I wear it makes it something more than that.

Dress: gift from Mum // Sandals: Target //

Here I paired it with glittery sandals, gold rings, and sparkle nail polish.  Sparkle and shine make everything dressy, right?

Arrow ring: Forever XXI // Knot ring: Urban Outfitters // Nail polish: Sally Hansen Real Nail Polish Strips //

What do you think about the new top-of-your-finger rings?  My male relatives and guy friends are confused by them.  haha. I'm sort of in love.  Also, I tried those new nail polish strips from Sally Hansen.  They worked really well, and weren't that hard to apply. Bonus: no need to wait for them to dry.

Dress: gift from Mum // Sandals: Target //

I used the extra nail polish strips from my nails on my toesies, and they worked perfectly.  Who doesn't love a little glitter? 

♥ Meg xoxo

2 comments:

  1. As usual, LOVE it! Been wanting to read that book too - looks a little Nick and Norah ish! Aka... Love!
    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Yeah... it was super cute. I'm returning it to the libs; you can check it out now. xoxo

    ReplyDelete