Tuesday

Peace and love

So... I went out downtown with Erin the other day dressed like a hippie.  Lots of people commented on my outfit.  Some construction workers thought I was a hula dancer. Whatevs; it's summer. :)

Top: American Eagle // Skirt: hand-me-down // Flower crown: crafted //

Check out this sweet wall art.  I'm just continuing my love of murals this summer, aren't I?  I'm completely in love with the Converse high tops on the hare. ♥

Top: American Eagle // Skirt: hand-me-down // Flower crown: crafted // Flip flops: Old Navy //

Sometimes I just revert back to my fashion roots and can't be controlled.  I loved wearing tummy tops as a small child, and also wanted to be a gypsy, or a hippie, or both.  Fast forward a few decades, and I'm living the dream.

Flip flops: Old Navy // Skirt: hand-me-down //

Thanks Erin for taking these pics.  [And for walking around with me, dressed like this].

I'm loving this summer.  I mean, I can't wear stuff like this during the school year, after all ;)

♥ Meg xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Anytime, lady :) This outfit rocked, it's SUMMER! <3
    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete