Monday

Stripes on replay

M and I walked past this lovely door on Friday... and I was all, "Oooh, take my outfit pic in front of this door."  Then I realized that I've blogged this dress a few times already, and it's not even remixed here. Well... it is with different footwear.  So, without further ado, I present to you: the pretty door and a dress I love. :)

Dress: Old Navy // Sneakers: Converse // Socks: unknown // 

This dress is just so easy.  It's cotton and stretchy, and I feel that it matches anything.  Like pink socks, for example.

Dress: Old Navy // Sneakers: Converse // Purse: Target // 

I love this gold purse times one million.  It's gold.  The inside of it is bright pink.  What more is there to say on the subject?!


M and I matched, coincidentally.  Sometimes we're cute like that.   

I hope your weekend was as sunny as mine.
♥ Meg xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment