Monday

Blustery day

I stepped out of my warm car, took off my warm coat, and posed for these pictures like a madwoman.  It's below freezing and super windy in my part of the world.  People were staring. 


This morning seemed like a grey sort of day to me, when I woke up.  The weather was grey and I made my outfit to match.  At the last minute, I added this aqua cardigan for a little life.  I'm glad I did.  Every cloud has an aqua lining, or something like that. 

Shirt: gift // Cardigan: Zeller's // Skirt: Metro // Infinity scarf: Topshop //

Oh skirts.  I can't help myself around them. I loved this one for its pretty houndstooth pattern, its pleats, and its old-school shape. I decided that it could be mixed with stripes and lace.

Tights: CK // Shoes: Nine West //

See how windy it is? I was having a bit of a Marilyn moment in this shot.


I hope that you had a lovely, if blustery, day. 
♥ Meg xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! (and that book!).
    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete