Tuesday

So long Christmas hols...

I managed to fit all of my new gifts from Christmastime and spoils from Boxing Day/ Week into my closet.  Success.  With that, I bit adieu to Christmas holidays, and bonjour to back to school. . . with a weekend look. :)

Dress: Marshall's // Tank top: Walmart // Belt: borrowed from another dress //

Orange is my absolute favourite colour. I used to have tons of orange clothes, so I started buying other coloured clothing.  Now I think I'm lacking in the orange department. This dress is technically a summer dress, so it needed a shirt and tights under. . . and probably a cardi on top.

Tights: Target // Boots: borrowed // 

Aren't these boots fab?  I got all dressed up, and realized that I only had snow boots to wear.  Luckily, these borrowed beauties were just my size.  Yay.

Please excuse me while I go twirl around in my dress. 
♥ Meg xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment