Wednesday

Bows and Gold

Bows, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
You are lovely, girly, pretty.  I mean, you literally hold things together. Bows,  I adore you.

Sweater: Anthropologie {birthday gift from Erin} // Skirt: Forever XXI //

This sweater is love. It has a sparkly bow and a Peter Pan collar sewn into its pattern. What's not to love about it?  I adore shirts with embellishments printed on them. I may or may not have a tuxedo t-shirt, and a shirt with a vest and tie printed on it in my wardrobe.

Tights: TAG // Heels: Call It Spring //

These shoes are too high for work, but I don't care. I wore them anyways. All day. Like a champ.  Also, this is a remix for this skirt.  Some of my colleagues say that I never wear the same thing twice. Which is a lie.  I'm making an effort to remix bold and memorable pieces to show that I do repeat clothes :P

Oh so gold and glittery. 

Add some bows to your outfit.  Trust me; you won't regret it.
♥ Meg xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Just as I imagined it :) haha
    Lovely as always!
    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete