Saturday

Good day sunshine

New things I love include: pleated skirts, lace, and Peter Pan collars. This little number, alone on the sale rack, spoke to me; it had all of my new loves in one.

Dress: Monteau LA at Winner's // Tights: Mexx outlet //

I paired this dress with leggings and boots, because it is fall and I was going to work.  On a breezy day during summer hols, I might wear it with knee socks and saddle shoes. It's just too short for school.

Off to Neverland ! 

Peter Pan collars have swept the Blogosphere. I like them because they are so cute and feminine. I thought this to myself and then wondered "why they are called 'Peter Pan' collars anyways?". Apparently, a collar much like this one was worn by Maude Adams in her portrayal of Peter in the 1905 Broadway production.

Boots: Charlotte Russe // 

I love these boots. They were one of the spoils from the road trip weekend with Mum :)

"Good day sunshine" : the Beatles

I heard the fab four singing on the radio, and couldn't get them out of my head all day. It was a good day, sunshine.

♥ Meg xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I picked up a pleated dress for myself today when I was out Christmas shopping... oops! I don't even know how it happened! :)

    Love the outfit!
    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete