Friday

Diner loving and plaid PANTS

Everyone was shocked and appalled; I wore pants to work.  I mean, it is autumn - the leaves have fallen, the clocks have changed, and the seasonal restaurants have closed. I love the look of this diner; it's like a 50s throwback with black and white tiled floors.

Pants: H&M // Shirt: Buffalo //

I've had these pants for some years and every time I wear them, someone comments on them.  I thought that they'd be suitable again, because patterned pants seem to be très chic this season.


Heels: Nine West //

Hello, pointy-toed heels. These shoes are old faithfuls. They have seen their share of sidewalks, dance floor, and stairs. I feel like wearing them with socks made them fall-friendly.


Peeling paint...

Old school Pepsi case...

Gasp* This diner used to be red. I think that I might like it better in red... but then it wouldn't have matched my outfit. . . 

♥ Meg xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment